Run, Bike, Run and blow away the Winter cobwebs!
We've been hosting athletes just like you since circa 2010..and growing in popularity as that winter warm up inspires the season ahead. This year we are stoked to once again play host to the Triathlon NZ National Sprint Duathlon Champs for both Age Group and Para Athletes.
Our event is for open to everyone, and we have categories to suit.
- If you're just starting out and want to test your legs using your existing mountain or hybrid bike - then the Open category is perfect for you! (This is not a National Championship category but you will be awarded in your own categories)
- Seasoned triathletes and those looking to step up can make the most of our draft legal Championship categories - and not only be in the hunt for National Championship titles but also aim to qualify to represent New Zealand at the Age Group Sprint Duathlon World Champs in Townsville (across the ditch) in 2022.
- Para categories for all sections available.
Represent NZ on the Age Group World Champs Team
Don't forget to ensure you are eligible for the team to compete across the ditch next year
- Compete and be in the top 10 and within 20% of the winners time
- Be a member of an Tri NZ Affiliated Club
- Complete and submit your nomination form