Pukekohe Duathlon - racing the way it's meant to be.
Changes in NZ Schedule due to Covid 19
Triathlon NZ has advised that due to the Covid 19 related restrictions, the planned national championships will not proceed as planned. However, it is proposed for this event to be the official North Island Championship. This will be a qualifying event for World Duathlon Championships as part of the World Multi-sport Championships 2021 in Townsville, Australia.
Please register for Duathlon news updates on the form below.
Race the circuit - without a V8 in sight...
Auckland City Tri Club has hosted the annual Duathlon at Pukekohe race track since 2009! Athletes get the best of both worlds - a fast smooth surface on the bike, a variety of run surfaces...all in a compact location. Many of NZ's brightest stars have had their start at this race!
Open to all ages (10+), the event is a perfect Winter warmer..get some race practice in before the Summer, wake up the legs before heading offshore or just try something new - it's a short sharp event featuring the best of New Zealand's sprint talent.
We look forward to welcoming you to this iconic event in August.
Entry Prices (2020) TBC
|Category||ACT Member||Tri NZ Member|
|Under 20 - Individual||$30||$35|
|Open (20+) - Individual||$45||$55|
|Under 20 - Team||$50|
|Open (20+) - Team||$70|
(cash only on the day)
- Sprint Duathlon is draft legal (no aerobars or tri bikes – road set up only)
- Please see Athlete guide for Age groups and distances. Age is taken as at 31 Dec 2020.
- Online entries open until 4pm Friday 7th August…don’t delay (entries at registration are cash only and incur a $15 late fee)
Race Schedule: (summary)
- Registration TBC
- Registration and transition opens at 7.30am (transition closes at 8.45 am).
- Racing commences from 9.00am
- Prizegiving approx. 12.00pm
Thanks to the Partners of the Suzuki Triathlon National Championships