Pukekohe Duathlon - racing the way it's meant to be.
Race the circuit - without a V8 in sight...
Auckland City Tri Club has hosted the annual Duathlon at Pukekohe race track since 2009! Athletes get the best of both worlds - a fast smooth surface on the bike, a variety of run surfaces...all in a compact location. Many of NZ's brightest stars have had their start at this race!
Open to all ages (10+), the event is a perfect Winter warmer..get some race practice in before the Summer, wake up the legs before heading offshore or just try something new - it's a short sharp event featuring the best of New Zealand's sprint talent.
Thank you for being part of the event... we loved having you. Keep an eye out for next years date and details.
This year we hosted the Suzuki Triathlon New Zealand National Duathlon Championships - congratulations to all our medallists! An added bonus, this race was also the qualifying race for the 2020 ITU World Multisport event (Sprint Duathlon) in Almere, Netherlands (4th – 13th September 2020)
(And an added bonus - you could be in the draw to drive away in a new Suzuki at the end of the season!)
Entry Prices (2019)
|Category||ACT Member||Tri NZ Member|
|Under 20 - Individual||$30||$35|
|Open (20+) - Individual||$45||$55|
|Under 20 - Team||$50|
|Open (20+) - Team||$70|
(cash only on the day)
- Sprint Duathlon is draft legal (no aerobars or tri bikes – road set up only)
- Please see Athlete guide for Age groups and distances. Age is taken as at 31 Dec 2019.
- Online entries open until 4pm Friday 9th August…don’t delay (entries at registration are cash only and incur a $15 late fee)
Race Schedule: (summary)
- Registration at Auckland Sailing Club Okahu Bay from 2pm - 4pm on Saturday
- Registration and transition opens at 7.30am (transition closes at 8.45 am).
- Racing commences from 9.00am
- Prizegiving approx. 12.00pm
Thanks to the Partners of the Suzuki Triathlon National Championships