Entries for 2017 are now open. Race day is Sunday 6 August so come speed around the Pukekohe Raceway and kick start your summer season
The event doubles as the Sprint Duathlon National Championships and is a qualifying race for the 2018 ITU World Championships in Odense, Denmark.
- NZ Schools Duathlon is non-drafting
- NZ National Sprint Championships is draft legal (no aerobars or tri bikes – road set up only)
- All U20 including Schools and age group will compete in the U20 wave (as appropriate)
- School competition age as at 01 January. (As per Triathlon NZ Rules)
- If you would like to be considered for selection for the NZ team at the Duathlon World Champs in Denmark, Odense, or want to know more about it, click here for more details and for the application form
- Race briefing notes – August 2017 – updated as at 01 August 2017 (Click link to open pdf)
- Start list by Division, and Club – everything you need to know.
- School-Team bulk entry – Pukekohe Duathlon
||Pukekohe Motorsport Park
242 Manukau Rd
Allow 45 mins from Auckland CBD
All the latest information and updates will be posted on our facebook page
Duathlon & Time Trial
- 2017 results
- 2016 results
- 2015 results
- 2014 results can be viewed here.
- Photos (via our facebook page).
As a community club owned and run event, we endeavor to make this as accessible as possible! Thank you to the following supporters for making this event possible!