Being a member of a club brings a wealth of benefits, including
- Automatic Tribe (Tri NZ) membership…and all the benefits including race licences (usually $50 to join for non-club members)
- Discounts to local events (see Events page for current options)
- Join before November 30th and receive a FREE GIFT! For the 2021/22 season we are delighted to offer you a pair of Toot socks (see below).
- Optional affiliation to Athletics NZ, opening up a whole world of running opportunities
- Special programs for juniors
- Club base at key events, complete with refreshments.
- Winter seminar series – free for members
- Eligibility and support for ITU World Championship teams
- Eligibility for club champ honours
- Great camaraderie and support
- Option to purchase ACT club uniform, including tri, cycle and running kit! – Be part of the team.
- Great training options (see Training Options page for details)
We also have ACT members who have fantastic businesses that may be of great interest to you. Check them out.
|Sam Keats||Amplify Performance: Strength and conditioning. Online and in person coaching, programming and consultation|
|Jianni Koutsos||VBike: Indoor Cycle Studio, Bike Fit & Bike Servicing||Yes|
|Rob Dallimore||Foot Traffic triathlon coaching||Yes|
|Barb Kramer||Tri2win triathlon coaching|
|Sue Dorman||Creative triathlon coaching||Yes|
|Walter Thorburn||Go2Max triathlon coaching|