Being a member of a club brings a wealth of benefits, including
- Automatic Tribe (Tri NZ) membership…and all the benefits including race licenses (usually $50 to join for non-club members)
- Access to subsidised training with affiliated coaches, including regular wind training, core and run sessions
- Optional affiliation to Athletics NZ, opening up a whole world of running opportunities
- Special programs for beginners and juniors
- Club base at key event, complete with BBQ and goodies from our friends at HOPT Soda
- Winter seminar series – free for members
- Eligibility and support for ITU World Championship teams
- Eligibility for club champ honours
- Partner supplier discounts
- Great camaraderie and support
- Cool new ACT club uniform, including tri, cycle and running kit!
If you have joined TRIBE already, once you join ACT Club you can get your TRIBE membership refunded by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and she will arrange the re-imbursement.